Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week in Review

MONDAY
Exercise:  Nothing
Calories:  2163
Notes:  Well, I did walk the mall while carrying a heavy nursling this evening!  :)  I was a bit sore today, but it wasn't terrible.  More than anything I felt extremely sluggish, how you feel when you're getting sick.  I so wanted to continue the S90 rotation but decided another rest day was in order.  I desired to eat more today, too.  My core is kind-of sore, but the hernia has been the most uncomfortable.  It's such a strange feeling the way it responds, and I find it hard to tell if it's just normal after a repair or if it's needing re-repair.  At any rate, I will continue with weight loss first and continue not lying supine for ab work.  Sometimes I think supine movements lifting the bottom half would be okay if I don't lift the upper half, but what do I know?

TUESDAY
Exercise:  S90 Tabata Inferno
Calories:  2103
Notes:  One think I love about S90 is that a beginner can do them with lots of room to grow into them.  This one was longer than 30 min.'s, and I have lots of growing into it to do!  While I did attempt and do every exercise, I could not sustain them all for the allotted time.  

WEDNESDAY
Exercise:  S90 Shoulder and Arms
Calories:  2194
Notes:  Last night I actually slept!  7 hours!  First time in a good while.  Happiness.  :)  Was very tired as the day progressed.  These workouts are kickin' my bottom!  I know as I continue I will just get stronger, and they won't drain me so much.  It's more of a sluggishness that follows than soreness, though a little soreness is involved...

THURSDAY
Exercise:  Nada
Calories:  2692
Notes:  My arms and shoulders are not sore (I'll need to heavy-up next time!), but the top of my inner thighs are.  Sluggish and tired today.  Would love to go outside and walk or play with the kids, but it's raining.  I can't believe I allowed myself to go over in cals on the last week of the competition!  Sigh.  

FRIDAY
Exercise:  S90 Cardio Challenge
Calories:  2161
Notes:  Wow.  I slept 10 hours last night!  Legs still sore.  Pop squats, maybe?  I have never liked cardio, but this is a great vid!

SATURDAY
Exercise:  S90 Legs
Calories:  2610
Notes:  Very busy day, including attending a birthday party at the MacDonald's.  I am missing playing outside with the kids and am looking forward to getting more of that in next week.  I did the legs vid with no weights knowing they had to lift and lower large lady.  Today is my very last weigh-in for WLB Season 3...

SUNDAY
Rest

*My calorie goal is 2200 while breastfeeding.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your hernia heals up quickly. So proud of all your hard work this season (and beyond)!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visitng my blog and your kind comments. I hope you are feeling better soon, and keep up the great work You have a lot to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your hernia! I'm still chickent to do much ab work after the kidney business. Take it easy with that.

    I decided not to get S90--but what do you think of the Tabata? Does that make it worth it? I notice you like the cardio, too. I love cardio, so that's not a problem for me, but I love variety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your support means the world to me. :)