Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FREE STUFF!!!!!

Win, Lose, or Blog is not only a competition to inspire weight loss.  It's also a place to win prizes!  All you have to do is follow along and comment.  The current gift up for grabs is from NachoMamaTees, so please click right here to enter!  You have until February 11th.

This is very, very important to me personally, because I do not think I would be working on getting healthier right now without Win, Lose, or Blog.  I needed incentive to get started, because honestly I didn't want to do the work.  I had grown comfortable.  I was stagnating!  I want to see Win, Lose, or Blog grow into something huge for future contestants.  More readers will bring more prizes and more opportunities for motivation and inspiration.  Please follow, enter the giveaways, and tell all of your friends to do the same.  After all, Season 4 will be here before you know it!  :)  Will you be one of the next, lucky contestants?

Pushin' through the pain!
~Pauline~

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the shoutout Pauline!!!!!!!! I couldnt agree more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we always need something to motivate us, good for you for recognizing that & taking action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know about the giveaway, Pauline!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your support means the world to me. :)