Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Home Stretch

Can you believe that this is the last week of Season 3 of Win, Lose, or Blog?  How did that happen?  I'm not ready!  I have bittersweet feelings about it all.  For one I worry I was a let-down of a competitor by not losing copious amounts of weight.  Then there is the deep gratitude part I will always feel for WLB for getting me started in healthier living.  I didn't start the competition ready, I started by dragging my feet.  Thankfully I caught the vision along the way.

I will continue the journey at Pushin' Through the Pain.  Please continue to cheer me on, because you have become like a best friend to me!  Please also continue to follow and support Win, Lose, or Blog, spread the word, and maybe even apply for season 4!

Pushin' through the pain!
~Pauline~

5 comments:

  1. I'm already a follower, I believe, girlfriend! We can DO this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be following!!!! You did and will do fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were an inspiration, Pauline! You did, and are doing a great job! I will be following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be following too! You're doing great, Pauline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes u r doing great. Be a vegan again. The weight jus drops .. like ,magic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your support means the world to me. :)